Translate

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

When it seems impossible

For those who read this blog you may realize that a conclusion I reached is that I found some new numbers previously not cataloged which should be impossible. And reality is I realized that back in 2003, and yeah to me is good to be at a full explanation level so quickly, now only around 13 years later.

But that was the reason to figure out the object ring where a post talking it is the FIRST post on this blog.

My feeling is that the assertion is so unbelievable that there are numbers that were missed that the greatest skepticism possible is required.

So yeah, one dead math journal in this story? Not a big deal considering.

But is it true? The mathematical proof seems solid to me! But that's not enough.


James Harris

No comments: