Translate

Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Answers can be satisfying too

Like to emphasize the importance of questioning, which to me is more fun, but there is also a lot of satisfaction with answers, which to me usually with the best ones, raise more questions.

Where for instance did have a social need myself with my latest big discovery, as kind of wondered in the past what it would be like to have something of its nature, and how might that move things?

Now nearly six months with it, am finally calming down from the basic excitement, and can look at behavior which is more telling from the people who should be cheering it, and very loudly.

A major discoverer can find, but again can see what happens if others choose to be silent about that find.

With this result is completely clear.

Which lets me dig into motivations without doubt. And in this case is simple fraud am sure, primarily about money. The result shows am a person who deserves attention with research that does, and also have a result over a decade old showing a problem where is highly likely number theorists are currently getting paid, for things of no value to the world.

It's like free money. Especially since the error I found means that you can probably appear to prove just about anything in number theory, so is not like you even need to pretend much work at it. Math errors are just that way. Wow.

Am glad too have shied away from money things myself, as does help to keep perspective, and keep me from pressure to NOT talk these things out! Here is no big deal. Look at data from my blogs with curiosity but not monetary motivation.

The global thing though! So yeah, the ideas will still draw the attention. Is just social structures around other things like recognition in a variety of ways depend on these other social structures.

So I have the global reach--and thank you readers from around the planet--but nothing else.

Which shows how much things you may think are about one thing, are actually about a system. And yeah, I do look at celebrities differently now. In many cases when you see them, you're looking at people with vastly less reach than I have. Definitely less permanence to their levels of attention in comparison to me. There is no proper comparison though. Discovery makes the difference. Is so cool.

But weird. Is interesting to process. And like to talk it out too. Where will admit am not talking everything so much. However, yes, some answers are nice to put down in writing.

Billions of people on our planet and a few will notice something, but why?

Considering things I've noticed think is a process not easily explained. Discovery is the reward though, so from perspective of a discoverer, lost nothing myself.

Gained so many satisfying answers, and along with them, of course, came more questions.


James Harris

No comments: