Translate

Monday, November 27, 2017

Better with explained

With over 15 years since my find of a cool way to count prime numbers which easily answers some big questions, and surprised by a find of a brand new primary way to calculate the modular inverse, was natural to talk it out.

And yeah there is no doubt that real mathematical experts would not ignore exciting mathematical finds, which is an easy way to hide some, from people who are in awe of the people who supposedly are. But it is also how they are actually kind of honest I realized that lacking actual mathematical ability themselves, they do not find valid mathematical results to be of interest.

That was very much a shocking assessment I really only accepted this year, and reluctantly. As I pondered that thrill of a mathematical result and how much it can move a person. And then ranged to the thrill we as human beings find in other areas. Which is also partly why studied entertainment. Then came back to realize that yeah, people who experience such emotion are MOVED by the truth. The discovery itself has power. But when they are not, you can trust that emotion, and in mathematics is indicative of lack of actual ability.

Originally I leaned towards belief not being moved by certain things was indicative of rivalry. Until realized was giving too much credit. Rivalry might have been easier to handle than the dud reality of simply not being able to tell. Why my leaving some possible discoveries as bait, never worked. Eventually I'd simply collect them myself, and wondered. Now am confident as to why.

My prime counting research to my surprise didn't move things also probably because is too far away from anything practical, and things like Riemann's hypothesis are hype-zones. It has no actual value to human knowledge one way or the other, which is sad to me, to even write. And I realized over a decade ago, suspecting it is false, that even if I could prove that, there was no way that would be accepted in current situation.

Right now am sure millions of dollars for worthless research in just that area is being paid to number theorists as salary--but also guessing. Have long thought that and do believe that is true, but readily admit no longer check closely on what number theorists are doing these days.

And there has been another reason for concern for me. How many realize that the biggest concentration of number theorists on the planet is at the NSA? I sure do. If you wonder why I don't just prove certain things in certain ways, understand would rather have the knowledge spread WIDE.

Which still may not save you, if the US Government, thinking things are one thing, goes after you, guided by people who know they are frauds, protecting themselves. Another reason I am cautious about asking for help.

Will situation resolve? Yes. Eventually the preponderance of mathematical evidence will do what it always does. And the truth will win out. But does not have to happen on what those of us who know fully what is going on think of as a reasonable schedule.

The good news is mathematical industry is ok. And reality that applied mathematics actually is the mathematics is kind of not surprising. That is what is necessary for science and technology.

If that were not the case guess I would have to be more creative, to defend the discipline. But for now, reality is, esoteric problems at the fringes will not hamper human progress, I don't think.

AT least for those of you who wondered who can determine am correct, and have these great mathematical discoveries, FINALLY explained situation to you completely. Was worth the effort.

Of course have known most of these social assessment things for years, like over a decade. Some of it though often times just refused to just accept, and now decided, especially with my latest modular inverse discovery, there was no room for doubt. And realized probably should explain better full situation, for others.


James Harris

No comments: