Translate

Sunday, November 05, 2017

How much worth it? And more on social problem.

Maybe does bother me some people seem to think have been grasping for recognition of ME, when to me is about the math and what's right. And reality is, as have noted before, situation without formal and appropriate recognition for my math results, didn't mean a pause for me, at all.

And my latest result is still overwhelming. Who knew? There was another way to do a modular inverse. And I found it. Last way goes back to Euler and 1763 with his totient theorem, found out researching this morning.

So the human species has a new third primary way to calculate the modular inverse as of less than six months ago.

Yeah has been worth it. How many humans get to say something of that nature? Is rare air. My equations:

 r-1 = (n-1)(r + 2my0) - 2md mod N


Where y0 is chosen as is m, with m not equal to r, and n and d are to be determined. They are found from:

2mdF0 = [F0(n-1) - 1](r + 2my0) mod N

and

F0 = r(r+2my0) mod N

---------------------------------------------------

Just stare at them, is what happens. My mind just wondering. But is like with another result where like to stare:

P(x,n) = [x] - 1 - sum for j=1 to n of {P([x/p_j],j-1) - (j-1)}

where if n is greater than the count of primes up to and including sqrt(x) then n is reset to that count.

My way to count primes. And answers there.

That feeling is one hard to describe, and I do think it helped me that there were people who probably kept thinking I wanted something else. Maybe is all they have. Social approval.

Looking for the cheers, or for fellow humans who will tell you how brilliant you are, or award you in some way.

While I wanted the math. That's what I found. And think about my results and ponder at times.

Discovery DOES change you. Was one way before, am another way now.

Was definitely worth all the work, and the years of, pondering.

What I call the social problem in my mind is a demonstration of human beings who lost belief in truth, and turned to social things. So is a challenge, to the math.

Which to me is so weird! So yeah, you convince some humans for a bit, but why is that worth it? I guess that part still troubles me. I think I understand, but then I still wonder.

Mathematicians who have quit caring to be correct, how to handle such a thing? They have embraced deliberate error.

Yeah, may as well put it that way. Past giving them benefit of the doubt.

Am the discoverer. Really that's what I do. These other things are just, tedious in one way. Unless I think am discovering a way to solve the social problem!

Ok, I am the discoverer. Just one more problem to solve. People who demonstrably show a disdain for mathematics, who have taken over the discipline. Great discovery? They just try to ignore.

Nothing seems to move them. And have discovered much! Must ponder more carefully I guess.

These are social creatures. Key to their behavior? Is emotion.


James Harris

No comments: