Translate

Thursday, November 09, 2017

Social problem is tough as ever

Six months now with my modular inverse. A surprising fundamental discovery adding only the third basic way known to humanity to calculate one. And fifteen years plus now with my prime counting find, which just gives the answer for why prime counts connect to continuous functions. Oh, and found a coverage problem over 13 years ago. Plus my various other major finds.

Yet the blog pulls global interest from people which doesn't seem to matter much.

Feel like am missing something.

But what?

Long believed the discoveries would do the work.

Now guess need to work more on figuring out my fellow human beings.

Well, at least I've discovered enough. Have said that before then this modular inverse thing popped up.

Well glad I have it regardless. Is really cool.


James Harris

No comments: