Translate

Friday, November 03, 2017

Why discovery rules

Found myself comforted by over 15 years with my prime counting function where just noted that milestone a few months ago like with this post where talked. And with my latest major result less than 6 months old, where found humanity's third fundamental way to calculate a modular inverse, am a lot better off with years of experience.

And yeah, discovery rules. It is really impossible to completely contain major discoveries. They just find ways to move. As the years go by admit am not focused on math discovery so much any more. Spend time pondering humanity, and the motivations that can drive human beings to do things which can be negative, neutral or positive.

Also work hard to keep myself grounded.

Number authority helps me greatly in many ways, as I contemplate things. Like one of my favorite things to just stare at and consider, I found it:


(462 + 482 + 722)(1722 + 258+ 430+ 6022 + 17622) = 

            615+ 30752 + 141452 + 159902  + 1884972   =  774*210


Copied from my post with some number examples where I collected some of my favorites.

Is like a technology though. If I just saw that without knowing how was built, would it impress me?

Yeah, I think it would. But knowing how it was built, using my discoveries, the emotions are different am sure. But how do I know?

Others might experience things one way, where for me? Oh that's just something of mine. Still cool though.

Discovery rules in many ways. One of the big ones? Is because discovery keeps things interesting.


James Harris

No comments: