Translate

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Some science speculation

Have tried to refrain from talking physics things much, especially while working at being certain of ideas. But now am more like, why not? But still will emphasize as speculation.

So yeah, was impossible not to think of quarks when considering the entanglement have talked quite a bit, including some recently may as well give a link there.

So we know algebraically there is an entanglement which I found first with cubics, which would maybe mean related equations help determine quark behavior.

But ended up focusing on quadratics as EASIER but realized might mean that there is a quadratic case in physics--undiscovered.

Best guess as to where? Electrons.

Could explain much about electron behavior, if we think is a single particle but is actually two VERY tightly coupled particles, where is just vastly closer than with bosons. Talking as if you have physics knowledge as easier for me, but also still dealing with basics most folks should have.

Then again, problem there is now maybe can develop better quantum chromodynamics where have been problems. Is more difficult than quantum mechanics, but of course is the physics of the nucleus.

That means could get everything from nuclear fusion, to more advanced nuclear weapons.

Like how casually I drop that one, where have pondered for over a decade. And for me, quarks making more sense!--Would be so HUGE is hard to really express. But does the math actually apply there? Takes the real deal physicists to be sure. Just have an undergraduate degree and from two decades ago.

Where I emphasize is speculation, but if true, and some other countries take me seriously, and work it, the United States could wake up to a world where other nations have better nuclear weapons. Where sky is the limit there.

Would change the global order of things, immediately. And as an American? Am not exactly excited at that possibility, of a humbled US having to change how it does all its international politics.

But science does not care. And technology does not care. Where hesitate to note, but my emotion in wanting my situation resolved is also not relevant.

History is full of such stupid stories. I do not want to wake up to learning should have sounded the alarm, when a nuclear explosion in my country reveals things have changed. Where may not even know who set it off. The potential technology may be there.

We think nuclear arms need uranium, like to get to plutonium, but what if they do not?

Could be a simple innovation maybe, if have the math you need, to get the physics, and entire world different as a result. And then the United States no longer the dominant world power.

Since am speculating may as well give scarier scenario where wouldn't have to worry about delivery, if weapons didn't give off radiation. Then could just use a global shipping company.

Could get REALLY wild speculating as hey, I like to write and could be a fiction scenario some day, but here feel like made my point, so will stop myself there, as could make it scarier.

Where think is understandable would want to be VERY sure about my math before putting such speculation out. Think have said some before and pulled back. But do have these innovations with math which could simplify quite a bit. History shows such things cannot be simply ignored.

Why did I spend so much space on negatives though? Just mentioned maybe nuclear fusion, which would just be cool, I think, and went on and on about other. Guess is too easy to focus on negatives for me? But maybe is natural here.

Such things have pondered for years. The dragging from mathematicians I now believe is just typical against such stunning innovation as have found where talk example with rideshare on my other blog.

That the math I found might be used by our reality though? Of course as someone with a physics degree find that intriguing, but also note, is speculation. May as well put down though, like with the electron, if true?

Then THAT would be yet another thing for me in the history books. And one of the greatest as well.

Yeah definitely need that in writing, just in case am right.


James Harris

No comments: