Translate

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

What math knows

So yeah, much of my own discovery is simply advancing modular approaches. And is surprising to be sure now that modular was underdeveloped in mathematics, as for instance, I use modular algebra where when look elsewhere just see modular arithmetic.

And found out around a decade ago that math could itself do math, when promptly and easily found a way which I now know leads to a general way to reduce a three variable quadratic Diophantine equation. But the modular algebra does not care about Diophantine or not.

Gives a different take on question of whether mathematics is discovered or created by humans, and I think clearly mathematics follows from axioms and logical tools of mathematics. Where can just check at what the math can find that we did not without its help.

So can look at something the math found like three variable quadratic reduction and human beings might NEVER have found without, where was just the human who used the tools that a modular approach allows. Am a person more in awe of that process that can handle algebra vastly better than I can.

Why would the math field not grab such information with gusto? Have theories. Do not care really. Consider that the social problem which may address directly again in 2028. And I knew the math could work math problems itself back in 2008.

Reality is: we are not that important to mathematics. No human is. Is the aggregate of human knowledge that matters. And is like worrying about human beings who do not believe in electricity, to consider those who refuse to advance.

Would we?

Where yeah, have been concerned with influence someone like myself can wield. And maybe should admit long ago realized that I did not need any of the then current mathematicians. And figured that out about a decade ago I guess. With an advanced tool that can do algebra better than any human? Of course I don't. Can replace every single mathematician that decides not to use.

But then again, should I? My decision is, well you're living it now.

Actually do not even need to talk. But more and more think am talking these things now in this way, for my own mental health. Also yes, to help others who are curious and I think deserve answers.

Have often noted am NOT a mathematician, which distances me from people with a label established, who may not be behaving in accordance with it. Am a major mathematical discoverer.

Of course my main tool advance focuses on algebra, but I started with a geometric modular approach, used upon packing of spheres.

For me my own research was very unsettling as was very surprising. And depended so much on the web which helped me figure things out, and also enabled me to experience becoming a global figure. And had to learn lessons there as well. These are not facts meant to convince. These are simply facts.

Mathematics is a zone of truth really. And the better have gained an understanding and appreciating the ability to find truth, more have learned that focusing on facts is best.

The math knows infinity. That's what the math knows. Human beings can talk infinity. We can think we understand in some way. Or do whatever it is that human beings do while we are here.

The math does not need us. That is what have processed through my own discovery.

We discover math. And math can help us discover more math. The math is the greater.

Is comforting actually.  Well it is to me.


James Harris

No comments: