Translate

Thursday, April 02, 2015

Want a PDF?

There are posts which I've turned into PDF's, where you can download from my math group:

groups.google.com/d/forum/mymathgroup

And I try to say there when a post has a PDF attached.

Feel free to print out and mail to math departments or mathematicians you believe need to be informed, if you think is of interest to any.

You can also comment there though it has been a very quiet spot. Not a big deal. Have had it for some years, where its primary purpose is for later, so for instance, if some person thinks has found something mathematically important and wants to show me, I'd refer said person to post on my math group.

I have no intention of ever considering math ideas presented to me by others as, well, I'm not a mathematician. However, I can provide a forum.


James Harris

No comments: