Translate

Monday, November 06, 2017

Privilege of discovery

Do like to emphasize my discoveries now, and also make the point that like past discoverers I do have a lot of ability to put messages that will be in the history books.

And right now am looking at people who appear to believe more in social things without appreciating that down the line in history books they are simply villains with maybe a sentence or two covering their behavior.

They will be stripped of any honorifics. And the record will reflect they betrayed their world.

It is a fact that there is a problem with use of ring of algebraic integers, which have demonstrated repeatedly. Is a fact that I have major discoveries that do things like explain the prime count to continuous function connection and more recently give a new way to do a modular inverse, as well as more.

Belief that you can simply hold silent against such things is a repudiation of the pursuit of truth itself.

Enemies of the human species I designate you. And for some of you the consequences of someone at my level so doing are exactly what you think they are.

What I don't understand is why you would give up your lives in this way. It still puzzles me.

Meaning your lives considered to be decent citizens. Don't get too excited there. Am giving myself room to be prepared for people who will probably act very pitiful when pushed out of positions and consequences catch up to them.

Getting myself used to the idea, and for others.


James Harris

No comments: