Translate

Monday, January 08, 2018

So very hard to process

Have been blessed with extraordinary skepticism of my own claims. Like I claim that a destabilizing problem entered the mathematical field in the late 1800's, and somehow escaped being handled until now. To me is too wacky. And readily admit, have struggled to believe it.

Took over 13 years for me to work at convincing myself completely, while otherwise focusing on best process. So am like, well I DID get a paper published, even if things got weird after. But problem does explain that, I guess. And have other discoveries as well.

That bugged me for a bit, how long it has taken. But also realized is how gained quite a bit of functional knowledge and could test, test, test things relentlessly.

With very difficult things can just take some time.

Such a tedious thing to unravel--human error on such scale. Such a difficult thing to believe.

And HUGE was finding this latest modular inverse method May of last year, as was so clean, and so obvious--after found. That let me also consider that excitement I felt with such a discovery, as a human being, against how others behaved. Where yeah was fun to talk that out.

Ultimately the human species gained a third primary way to do a modular inverse.

Am actually, importantly, also simply the messenger.

One problem though has been trolls, where explain trolls my own way in this post and these are people who believe attention IS the point. They find it hard to process when truth is the point.

Yet they can be useful regardless.

Can you imagine? Having absolute mathematical truth and watching people do gyrations trying to talk against it? Is fun.

The social problem is hard but solvable, where yeah, in our times, expertise is so important. And maximum skepticism is required when a person is making remarkable and challenging claims about one of the most important areas of human intellectual endeavor.

For me also must admit the idea of a job aspect to it is one do not like to trot out there. Yeah to some web troll must just seem like fun to have endless global attention.

Reality? Is work.

To help humanity? I can do much. Or at least try.

Can flip so fast. Convinced then wondering, how is this situation possible?

Must work harder. There at least I have control.

It is interesting how we believe. And definitely one of the great things about my situation, without a doubt, has pushed me to better understand.


James Harris

No comments: