Translate

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Social problem evaluation complete for a decade

As much as I think information travels is not necessarily the case that academic mathematicians are aware of my research. Even with sending by email am not sure was read.

Which is ok. If academics do not know that would of course put academics off the hook! And at this point in time is not readily something can evaluate.

My past evaluations are pending waiting for more information. So they will remain in place.

So will let more time pass. And God willing, will return to this concern in a decade if necessary.

Which lets me return blog to usual type postings, so will let this post end current investigation into the social problem.

So next posting on that subject, noting to self, should not be before January 2028.

Blog will now return to math subjects as interests me, without worrying on such matters.


James Harris

No comments: