Translate

Friday, April 27, 2018

Considering modular impact

Once focus is on modular methods it does become clear that you get a HUGE difference in terms of mathematics. And does seem pertinent that Gauss had started much. Also Euler had done some things where usually am thinking more about Gauss myself. And then we get this remarkable pause, until the 21st century.

And I found out there was another primary way to figure out a modular inverse, where Euler had one, and another goes back to ideas shared by Euclid, where tried to explain those simply. And have talked my modular inverse discovery much! As was a telling result for me, nearly one year ago back May 5th, and shifted my thinking on other things as well.

Now can show that x2 - Dy2 = F mod N, is the key equation controlling behavior of integers along with my BQD Iterator. But modular goes much deeper as my first major result back in 1996 relied on for packing of spheres. And even what I say is an axiom reveals lots.

Like p1 mod p2 where just consider primes modulo each other makes no sense to claim they have a preference. And THAT by itself resolves the Twin Primes Conjecture and refutes Goldbach's, if accepted. Where did an overview recently and also one can web search: prime residue axiom

When consider fights that have emerged in this area, they aren't even interesting to me.

Human beings can be weird in predictable ways with thousands of years of known history. There is nothing to learn there.

Yet is worth noting that there are recent mathematicians who tried to erase Euler from his zeta function and hand to Riemann, who am sure would have been horrified at the attempt. While I noted a simple explanation for that question he was asking--which I found back in 2002.

Modular methods lead to a true modular algebra, which can manipulate algebra itself, and in so doing give VAST analytical ability to anyone who learns. The math does better algebraic manipulation than any human can manage. Who knew? That is actually kind of freaky. And I found out when improved on Gauss with reducing binary quadratic Diophantine equations, which I did years ago.

Have also talked some of my history with modular with a Google Group posting on my MyMathGroup, where checked and found out yeah, can link to it.

Good news is that the math apparently has been picked up rapidly. Explaining how THAT is clear to me feels kind of complicated and also kind of awkward. I think has to do with emergent reality which is in process.

That web enabled reality have discussed before. Is kind of interesting I guess. So social problem is not that big of a deal really in one way. However is still troubling in many ways.

How does it impact me? Um, I don't talk that either, any more. Have discussed in the past.

So modular was the next big thing in mathematics, and waited for quite a bit of time, until the 21st century to reveal just how big. Makes sense though.

Human thinking keeps advancing in certain ways, for some reason there does seem to be a logic to timing often, as modular?

Well modular is perfect for an age with computers. Even my story actually involves web much.

Interesting.


James Harris

No comments: