Translate

Monday, October 30, 2017

Knowledge gained to be shared

There is a benefit in our times with the web as enables wide sharing but you still need the people who pay attention for ideas to move, and deeply appreciate those who show interest in math content here. Some of it is very challenging in many ways, as have pushed some innovative concepts, much of which falls under the category like to call abstract reductionism.

To me have found great knowledge to be shared. And glad blog lets me to such an extent.

Have attempted to get comment on my research from people who are establishment in mathematics with far less ability to even get a response now. Possibly as a result of my past success. Also yes, know have been VERY critical of mathematicians, so maybe they're sensitive to that?

That is unfortunate. Means is rather worthless for me to push in that direction information on people who do not want it, and am wary of suggesting others share, but it is simply knowledge gained.

Have a math group where have ability to attach PDF's to posts: My Math Group

The point of it in the future is as a place where others can share rather than send me math ideas.

Now though my posts dominate and have highlighted some things, so thought should bring that up.

If any of you DO know mathematicians who will answer or are open to new ideas please feel free to share with them, or let me know and I will contact.

Oh yeah, kind of cool, but even contacted the NSA twice, with my modular inverse method. Gave it to them BOTH times as they have a form where could paste it in there as felt it my duty, you know, as a concerned citizen. They auto-responded first time, but not the second. Which I kind of think is hilarious. Have gotten through there at least once in the past with prior research.

Guess am too known now. Mathematicians it seems are not replying to me any more.

Maybe some of you can help?

Am not joking either. Looks like mathematicians have switched to full on silent treatment. At least in the past could get through to someone who would at least reply then do nothing.

The truth then needs others to transport where necessary. If you wish to help, please use your best judgement. In some situations could be dangerous for you.

The math includes areas related to national security of many nations. Some might appreciate the truth, while in others could be a bad idea to talk to them about at all.

So, if you decide to to help in that way, good luck.


James Harris

No comments: