Translate

Monday, February 11, 2019

Better defining what I call the social problem

Back last year noted in a post was turning away from what I call the social problem until 2028. By that phrase mean working to get the acceptance by the established mathematical community of my research.

And that's it.

For years tried various things from working to getting another paper published after my pivotal one got through, and then all that weird happened, to direct contacts with mathematicians like by email. And would do posts at times I felt were targeted to various levels of the mathematical community, to no avail.

Which raises the question then of, to whom are my posts directed now?

Which to me is where the fun is. But my resolve to not focus on the social problem till 2028 was primarily to get me out of a rut, and besides it's kind of embarrassing. Makes me look desperate. Now I just don't bother.


James Harris

No comments: