Translate

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Math is better for comfort

Really escaped celebrity I now realize. Will put 'celebrity' label on this post as am talking it. The labels I think are helpful for others but great for me as well.

This blog goes back to 2005 and is useful to have help navigating it.

Had a global event I now know with that bizarre publication story I talked so much! But made no sense to me that I got published and nothing went right. 

Hostile people just ripped on me still and talked like publication didn't matter.

Thankfully here could refine and simplify argument and realized that people can just lie. My research success clearly caused so much hatred but I escaped most of it. Could just blog here and continue to advance.

Has been over 18 years now and just able to talk joy of lack of celebrity and staying free of social obligations because of my math. But yeah did get attention I know. Is just with public is quietly respectful.

Studied celebrities worried needed to understand but knowledge areas are so different. But I did safely interact with many celebrities online! And that ended when Google failed at social media as was mostly through now dead Google+ and I feel so lucky.

Gave a post earlier this year just to show a result again of my modular inverse method. Am like Euler in giving one. It still rattles me though. Took 5 years to give such a simple example. That's ok.

Math is my comfort and is how I get reassurance. Is perfectly reliable. Is really my best friend that will never leave me.

No comments: