Translate

Friday, February 03, 2023

Playing with integers

Much of my life just liked playing with numbers where was usually integers. Enjoying fun details like knowing 1152 must be divisible by 9 as digits sum to it. But I got frustrated trying to read up on what was called discrete math as was so abstruse and complicated.

Now decades later have introduced true modular algebra with lots of easy tools for just playing with integers. And yeah my own research these days is using tools I already have, so here is a reference. I come to this blog to refresh and check what's trending for popular posts.

If new to my research might need my take on modular arithmetic where gives my style. And I play with actual integers so theory gets shown by examples. One of my favorite show-off pages is: So much from one thing

Must note am NOT a mathematician! Talk that quite a bit so will not go into much yet again. Am a person who likes playing with numbers who did my own research. I am very disappointed with modern mathematical folks and don't bother with them. 

Glad can just give my ideas for interested people thanks to the web.

1 comment:

Mathin3D said...

Did you give up on trying to sell your "proof" of FLT
You should see sci.math these days - it is filled with crackpots, criminals and spammers. You were a better crackpot than those fu kers.