Translate

Friday, August 10, 2018

Some things mysterious to me

Have been blessed with mathematical discovery can call my own, and able to share on the web have received a HUGE amount of validation in ways, without the formal things thought would happen. Which is ok with me. I do like the quiet. And feel like have been helped by being able to consider fields I opened up in my own time.

Yet the details about behavior from others is where find myself wondering at times, and is SO mysterious to me. Like consider:

u2 + Dv2 = F

then it must also be true that

(u-Dv)2 + D(u+v)2 = F(D+1)

May not look like much but have used it for so many things! Like consider this numerical example:

349672 + 7522 + 1128+ 1880+ 26322 + 41362 + 48882 = 357212

_____________________________

Where summed 7 squares to a square just for fun. Turns out figured out how to sum as many squares as you want to a square, though the results do tend to get kind of huge. For me is just playing around.

Also did this one:  (189750626/109552575)2 approximately equals 3.0000000000000000833

Copied and added bold to highlight here, from post: So much from one thing

Where noticed a unique case could exploit.

Now what happens if I try to talk my results with the math community directly? Well consider my encounter with mathoverflow where tried to answer a question. So I gave a method for in general finding solutions for something really simple for my research to handle.

Given is the Diophantine equation:

(x2 + ay2)(u2 + bv2) = p2 + cq2

You can find an infinity of solutions as long as c = ab + a + b, using BQD Iterators. Where if you follow that link it links to the post on mathoverflow and you can read over what they KEPT, while my answer was apparently deleted.

They'd rather not know how to do it, apparently. But that is mysterious!!!

What kind of sane humans would prefer to NOT know how to do some math? I find that behavior mysterious. And have noticed it appears to be a weird thing with certain people in the math community. Part of me wonders, if I could interview these people, what would they say? How would they explain?

Oh yeah, one of my favorite things is to get to number authority! Is fun to watch the numbers do as the math says they will.

Like with this example copied from here:

(922 + 962 + 1442)(70482 + 6882 + 1032+ 1720+ 24082) = 

15079762 + 1279202  + 1131602  + 246002 + 49202 

Where yeah, to me? Is just for fun, and it feels cool. Finally created an entire post of number examples, which includes this one:

(462 + 482 + 722)(1722 + 258+ 430+ 6022 + 17622) = 

            615+ 30752 + 141452 + 159902  + 1884972   =  774*210

Just like to stare at it for some reason.

People have to WANT answers. We can be very emotional creatures.

If are puzzled as to what I think is the significance of my examples try to find others that are similar--from anyone else, from anywhere in the world.

Far as I know they demonstrate unique mathematical efficacy. But am NOT a mathematician so yeah, if you know of something please share!

Can just comment if find something. I DO search for things but yeah may miss much that way.

And like with that mathoverflow thing where a perfectly good answer was apparently simply deleted? I think reality with people claiming to be interested in math is they may actually be trying to get something else. But what?

Pretend may be more fun to them as real math can be very difficult, especially to discover.

But for people who want answers? Here they find them, which is why this blog trends highly in web search am sure!

For the people who are serious about their math?

I have some math that can help.

And when you actually need the best method for real work because you are a serious person? Then thankfully there are answers where I can get indication that you exist!

But with certain other people though who claim interest in math who dismiss or ignore perfect answers? They are so much a mystery to me.

Does the math care? Nope. And I think most of us should not either. People can play pretend.

I would rather know perfect math and have the BEST knowledge available.


James Harris

No comments: