Translate

Wednesday, August 08, 2018

With what impact? Should I do more?

For me the validation for my strategy was in research where am STILL giddy over my find just last year of a way to calculate the modular inverse can call my own.

Should show some math! Yeah just want to put it again--my modular inverse method:

 r-1 = (n-1)(r + 2my0) - 2md mod N

Where y0 is chosen as is m, with m not equal to r, and n and d are to be determined. They are found from:

2mdF0 = [F0(n-1) - 1](r + 2my0) mod N

and

F0 = r(r+2my0) mod N

---------------------------------------------------

For over a decade have felt my primary job was simple--discover.

And part of meaningful discovery is correctness, of course. Then I just felt needed to share, and others would do the rest. Where remarkably enough finally recognized others have done much.

Results shared here have consistently trended highly in web search, as does this blog. Where noticed that DID depend on my efforts to maintain a certain tone, as well as explain, well.

So yeah have watched in the past where the blog would slip in search engines and would return when I made adjustments. Which is all about people who find things here--useful.

Have noted that in the past I sought publication. Where after one publication with a surprising and disappointing story, found that door firmly closed. Did not matter how correct my results, as editors made sure I knew, my research was NOT welcome.

Have made it very clear am NOT a mathematician. And readily admit have been harshly critical of the established mathematical community, with good reason. That will not change until that community behaves appropriately.

To me the results are what matter. And feel good to have them, and am confident that mathematical truth will keep winning out over time. But should I do more? There is no point in me trying to get published again, as THAT resistance has been clear to me. And am not interested in doing all kinds of things which I think ignore the mathematical reality, as if am begging for approval or trying to convince!

Mathematical proof is all that matters.

If there are people out there with suggestions though, am curious. Have LOTS of social media, as well as there is ability to comment here, or post on my math group. So yeah, people can easily suggest things--if so wish.

Here primarily will continue to try to focus on talking some math which I think is of interest, with a focus on an audience that appreciates it. Is just more fun that way, and also I think better respects the reality of demonstrated support, which web search reflects. And thanks to you, if one of those who has shared my math, and to any and all of such folks!

Occurs to me can be a lot of bravery there.


James Harris

No comments: